Loaded with sulfates and detergents, some people do not realize shampooing can wreak havoc on your hair by stripping it of natural sebum. This is a natural oil your body produces to protect your scalp and it extends to keeping your hair moisturized. This is why cleansing conditioners has become popular. It provides a way to keep your hair free from dirt, while offering shiny, soft and healthy.
Using cleansing conditioners for your hair…
Cleansing conditioners is often referred to as co-washing. This method uses a cleaning agent with no or a very small amount of sodium lauryl sulfate within it. This no-shampoo process is applied in this manner:
* First, you rinse your hair with warm water.
* You pump or squeeze out an appropriate amount of cleansing conditioner into the palms of your hand. The amount administered will depend on the length of your hair.
* Next, you will rub your hands together and then spread the conditioner over the area of the scalp, as well as distribute it from root to the ends of your hair.
* As you massage the cleanser throughout the hair and on the head, you should not expect to see it lather, because harsh surfactants are not present.
* You will leave the conditioner on your hair for a few minutes and then rinse thoroughly under running warm water. Afterwards, you can use a small amount as a leave-in conditioner.
Now, you will be rewarded with a head of beautiful, full and manageable locks.
WEN cleansing conditioner…
WEN by Chaz Dean created a wonderful conditioning cleansing formula that replaces five different products in your hair care line-up. You have an alternative from using shampoo, conditioner, detangler, deep conditioner as well as leave-in. This substitute allows you to save money on being a product junkie, along with the time of searching for the next new and improved hair development.
WEN cleansing conditioner leaves the hair hydrated, silky to the touch, possessing a sheen as well as repairing damaged ends.
WEN hair care products…
WEN by Chaz delivers more than cleansing conditioners for improving and maintaining the beauty of the hair. He also has designed anti-frizz styling cream, mousse, treatment mist and gloss, all enriched with soothing botanical smells, herbs, as well as extracts from mother nature. You can view and purchase the full WEN hair care line here.
Chaz Dean is a stylist to the stars! His love for photography led him down the path to cosmetology school, with a passion for hair care including coloring and cutting. The skills he possessed resulted in Chaz supporting a beauty salon in perfecting the WEN product line.
With his knack for business, he exceeded quickly and soon bought the company. Chaz then concentrated on his own line of exquisite products and built up a famous clientele. Currently, he is working in Hollywood, where he is continually creating new items for his enterprise, while keeping his customers looking glamorous.